Best Motivational Event
Sponsored by: JLLIVE
What the Judges are looking for
- Clear objectives and goals and how these were met.
- Evidence of delegate experience and satisfaction results.
- Details of innovative approaches and creativity, in both in-person, virtual and hybrid environments.
- Evidence of what difference the event made and what made it special.
- What was the call to action after the event and how was this measured?
This Award welcomes entries who have structured an event (virtual or Live in the last 2 years) to effectively communicate key messages, engender better working relationships and enthuse delegates using innovative approaches and creativity.
The winner will need to demonstrate the objectives behind the event and how the event was motivational, thought-provoking, and fun. You will also need to show how you used creativity to inspire, educate and motivate your delegates.